The Generation Green bottle cutter is the perfect tool to help with many up-cycling projects. With an amazing success rate, the Generation Green makes it easier to get that perfect score line that is essential for a clean glass separation. It can be used to turn bottles into personalized glassware, lamps, vases, candle holders and so many other things. Keep your favorite brands around the house in a useful fashion with our DIY Glass Bottle Cutter!
- This classic alloy tool bit which adopts hard alloy steel is precise, durable and of good hardness and toughness
- Cut wide-mouth jars and bottles up to 5 gallons
- The glass cutter comes with a fixator which plays a role as a fulcrum and maks the bottles stable
- The height and length of the glass cutter are adjustable according to your needs
- Have better cutting control, taking less pressure to make a good score
How to Use
✔Step 1: Adjust the machine
You simply need to adjust the stand of the glass cutter to the length you want to cut by loosening the screw and put the bottle on it. Adjust the blades position so that it could keep touching and scribing the glass while using.
✔Step 2: Scoring. The tool is meant to create a score line on the bottle at the location you wish to cut the bottle. Once the cutting wheel is at the proper location, start slowly turning the bottle. Rotate it with 3-5 times with moderate pressure and patient.
✔Step 3: Separation. Boil some water and pour it over the score line. After a few seconds, use a faucet to pour cold water over the same score line. This cycle of hot and cold will cause the bottle to crack along the score line. Thicker glass may take additional cycles.
✔Step 4: Finishing. Now that you have separated the two halves with cut resistant gloves. Sand the edge down with Sandpaper.
Due to high demand of these popular items, please allow 10-20 days for delivery