What is PCI DSS Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
If you want to sell online and accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards, your software and hosting needs to be PCI compliant.
Our checkout meets all 6 categories of PCI standards:
- 1 Maintain a Secure Network
- 2 Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- 3 Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- 4 Protect Cardholder Data
- 5 Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- 6 Maintain an Information Security Policy
All this protection and security assures you can be confident when buying with us - we're safe and secure - and very proud of it!